Why Choose BTF Boss 2.0? Experience Personalised Group Training That Delivers Results
-Train in a group setting with a personalised twist to make sure you achieve YOUR health and fitness goals.
-All of our programs are personalised and individualised depending upon the goals and abilities of each individual.
-For only $64.95 a week It’s a sure way to achieve results, but not break the piggy bank in the process, all while still getting the personal attention you deserve.
-Access to 6 hours a day to choose from. Morning sessions are 5am, 6am, 9am and the evening sessions are 430pm 530pm 630pm
-Always more than one personal trainer on hand to assist you while you are following your individualized program.
-Weekly check-in followed by a consult at the beginning and end of each program to ensure you’re on track to achieve your goals.
-Free in-body scan at the beginning and end of each program
-Access to the gym only section
Our classes are capped at 10 people per personal trainer allowing for more attention given to each individual
1. Personalised attention: Small group personal training sessions allow the trainer to give more personalised attention to each participant, which can help them achieve their fitness goals more effectively.
2. Motivation: Working out in a small group can be motivating, as participants can encourage and support each other throughout the session.
3. Socialisation: Small group personal training sessions provide an opportunity to socialise with like-minded individuals, which can help to reduce stress and improve overall well-being.
4. Cost-effective: Small group personal training sessions can be more cost-effective than one-on-one personal training, as the cost is shared between the participants.
5. Accountability: When working out in a small group, participants are more likely to show up and be accountable to the group and the trainer.
While large group fitness classes can be a great way to stay active and socialise, there are some potential drawbacks to consider, including:
1. Limited personal attention: In a large group fitness class, the instructor may not be able to provide personalised attention to each participant, which could result in incorrect form or inadequate modifications for injuries.
2. Safety concerns: When large groups of people are working out together, there is a greater risk of injury due to the crowded space and potential lack of supervision. 3. Difficulty in following instructions: In a large group fitness class, it can be difficult to hear or see the instructor's cues, especially if the class is held in a noisy or dimly lit environment.
4. Limited modification options: Due to the size of the group, it may be challenging for the instructor to offer modifications to accommodate varying fitness levels and injuries.
5. Lack of social connection: In a large group fitness class, it can be challenging to socialise with others due to the large number of participants and limited opportunity for interaction.